work in progress: compact sequencer

Post your Lemur Projects.
electrofux
Regular
work in progress: compact sequencer

Post by electrofux » 25 Mar 2014 22:42

Hello,

i have the first working version of a compact version of the monosequencer template.
Apart from craming all the monoseqencer functions into a smaller container it has some added features like setable Divisions for all lanes, a legato lane, settable Channel and Clock
and a cc lane. The Controller for the CC lane can be set in the settingstab and will get saved with the pattern.

It also has a (very basic) pattern save and recall functionality which is the main part i am working on currently. For now you save the currently playing sequence by hitting the big button and then press one of the pads right next to it. To fire a pattern you then use the big pads above. This will all get changed and i want to implement quantized pattern changing and patternchaining.

Also on my list are Slider Editing functions and a way to rotate sequences. And i want to get rid of the behaviour that when you decrease the number of steps and then increase again the step new values are not recalled.

There are a couple of issues though. One is the already reported weird behaviour of the scale Menu of the monosequencer. Whenever you load the template, you have to set a root key and or mode for the pitches to get affected. What is also weird is, when you edit the template in sync mode then whenever you edit something the mode gets reset to major.

Also check the Clock, Target and Channel settings in the settings tab. I think i have saved the template with traget and clock 3.

If you see any bugs (there will be some i think) please inform me here.
Attachments
compactSequencer05beta.jzml
(123.66KiB)Downloaded 150 times

electrofux
Regular

Re: work in progress: compact sequencer

Post by electrofux » 01 Apr 2014 21:25

I have reworked the Pattern Page. Now you work in the selected pattern. And fixed a bug with the clock select. Copy/Paste coming next.

To do List:
-All Notes Off on stop
-Copy Paste Pattern
-SliderMangling Options (rotate Pattern,increase,decrease, randomize, Patterns)
-PatternSwitch Quantize
-PatternChain (not sure it will work)
-Find out what makes the Sequencer Switch the Order of noteon/off (something in then length sliders)
Attachments
compactSequencer095beta.jzml
(145.47KiB)Downloaded 125 times

electrofux
Regular

Post by electrofux » 02 Apr 2014 18:41

I have added Copy and paste and a All Notes Off Button which send all notes out with vel 0.
Pattern Saving was a pain to get the arrays right. There are probably still some bugs.

Ah yeah and i found out what makes the sequencers slide. It is the swing control at extreme values. So be careful.

Next up is a row of switchabel +- buttons for the sliders and a couple presets for them (Ramp Up/Down, Random etc.).
Then PatternChaining and it is done.
Attachments
compactSequencer096beta.jzml
(163.47KiB)Downloaded 135 times

electrofux
Regular

Post by electrofux » 03 Apr 2014 18:46

Added some controls for the sliders. Nearly done :)
Attachments
compactSequencer097beta.jzml
(219.79KiB)Downloaded 174 times