Gridlock

Post your Lemur Projects.
leehu
Regular
Gridlock

Post by leehu » 25 Aug 2013 10:39

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that Gridlock now supports Lemur. This includes a fully fledged Monome emulator for use inside Live or as a standalone MAX app, allowing 7 Monome apps to be controlled simultaneously.

If you're interested, head on over to www.sigabort.co/m4l_lp to check it out.

Cheers, Lee

mrpastewart

Re: Gridlock

Post by mrpastewart » 25 Aug 2013 16:56

that looks mighty nice gonna have to give it a spin or two

electrofux
Regular

Post by electrofux » 13 Jan 2014 18:36

I gave it quite a few spins now. Made it work after i have had the OSC setup right.
Monome mode is a different beast though.

So far i could only make Polygome working. And i don't even know why.

Most of the other apps i downloaded dont work and they dont offer a way to adjust the ports or autimatically set the prefix. That is Press Cafe 2.33, boiing, bloon and isome128.

I don't know what to look for if i want an app that is compatible. There is serial OSC than monomeserial and alot of other stuff where i cant get my head around.

Logritm

Post by Logritm » 22 Jan 2014 00:36

electrofux wrote:I gave it quite a few spins now. Made it work after i have had the OSC setup right.
Monome mode is a different beast though.

So far i could only make Polygome working. And i don't even know why.

Most of the other apps i downloaded dont work and they dont offer a way to adjust the ports or autimatically set the prefix. That is Press Cafe 2.33, boiing, bloon and isome128.

I don't know what to look for if i want an app that is compatible. There is serial OSC than monomeserial and alot of other stuff where i cant get my head around.
Hi electrofux...we tested all the apps for months and all the apps works with gridlock..to help us to understand your problem...can u explain us ? Is lemur gridlock template connected to gridlock? Have u moved vserialosc inside max/patches/ folder? Have u followed all the steps inside the manual? There are some files that must be moved in the right max folder
U can find 2 videos that explain how to setup the monome emulator:

Vserial. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Ed1fHStE0

Zeroconf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMmqYl2RMxI

leehu
Regular

Post by leehu » 22 Jan 2014 09:23

Hi, there is also a new forum over at forum.sigabort.co where there will be people who can help with the Monome config side of things.

Cheers, Lee

electrofux
Regular

Post by electrofux » 22 Jan 2014 10:34

Hello,

the thing is, i run the patches just with the Max Runtime and i don't own Max. This worked okish with other emulators (at least i got some of them to work). Also i don't use Live for that.

So when you say i have to put stuff into the Max/Patches folder, i struggle to find that in the Max Runtime subfolders.

Also i have to admit if some of the patches require that i put some files somewhere else i haven't read that :oops: and have to investigate a bit more.

I will cceck that forum.

Another question, does Gridlock also work with the Launchpad Mini?

Logritm

Post by Logritm » 22 Jan 2014 14:34

Yes it work with launchpad mini and the maxruntime version... Go to http://www.sigabort.co/m4l.html and download the gridlock max version if u dont use live... And want a gridlock standalone version.. And follow the videos and manual to put the files in the right location...u can see on the manual the right location for the files on windows and mac... But we prefer to help on the new forum for the next questions because we would like to create a community to share project, configurations and presets that works on gridlock :) see u there