Regular
Re: Mixer 1.1.0 [for Ableton Live]

Post by wurlt01 » 22 Jul 2013 16:18

Here's some good info first is on topic of not using osc-rote

http://cycling74.com/forums/topic/64bit ... ls-update/

matias_thinKing

Post by matias_thinKing » 23 Jul 2013 18:31

@Macciza - thank you for the kind words :) I have gotten the latest CNMAT externals, but OSC-route x64 for Win is still MIA

@wurlt01 - thank you for doing some research. the patcher the user included in that thread simply strips the slash out of the OSC address that goes through it and uses the route object afterwards. this works well if one only sends the following type of message "/address val" ... in the case of Mixer, the messages are more along the lines of "/tree/branch/twig/leaf val" so the patcher doesn't work right out of the box.

I'm thinking CNMAT's OSC-route full 64bit support for both platforms is literally right around the corner, so I'm gonna hold my breath and focus on the Mixer's next update

I don't meant to repeat myself, but thank you both again for trying out the device and confirming it works on both platforms. one can never be too sure how things play out outside the sandbox and knowing there are a few happy users has made the last few months of work on this thing totally worth it!!

wurlt01
Regular

Post by wurlt01 » 24 Jul 2013 22:53

Hey great work again. I look forward to 64 bit support. Great work again. I'm finally starting to get max and max for live. Slowly. I'm blown away about osc feeding the blank menu in lemur. That's the one thing I wish I could do. I've been using mackie control on lemur and that works good for control. And getting name of tracks. But osc is a whole other option; left me know if you try o.route. And how it works out.