Turnado

Post your Lemur Projects.
Steve
Turnado

Post by Steve » 18 May 2013 17:21

Hi Folks,

I'm new here, hello, but I've just made my first simple Lemur template and thought I'd share because it's making my life a lot easier and more fun and thought it might help others too!

It's for Turnado, simply because that interface is too small and portrait oriented for my liking.

The XY pads mirror the XY pads on Turnado, the snap buttons work just fine and automatically switch off if you grab any of the individual knob controllers at the side.

I've left one of the XY pads with some physics on and another with a grid - the possibilities here are huge and are great for playing with - far superior to the Turnado ones. Obviously you can change the behaviour yourself to suit your needs.

I experimented with different sizes, but the centred smaller version with linear knobs seemed to work the best (for me) and leave plenty of room for other controls for whatever else you're using it with, so here it is...

I would love any feedback, improved versions etc... have I done anything stupid? Is there a better way to do things? Can I get the knobs to mirror the xy pads and/or Turnado without causing midi mayhem? etc... basically take it and do whatever you want.
Turnado.jzml
(40.68KiB)Downloaded 235 times
Lemur Love
Steve

claudephipps

Re: Turnado

Post by claudephipps » 21 May 2013 23:54

Steve

Having lots of fun with this.
Wanted to say thanks for sharing :D

Steve

Re: Turnado

Post by Steve » 23 May 2013 14:50

Thanks Claude,

It's a pleasure and I really appreciate you taking the time to say so, glad it's been of use to you :)

I will be developing this further, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment because the midi implementation in Turnado has broken!

I tried deleting and re-installing but no joy! Hopefully SugarBytes will have an update soon to fix this.

Coming soon(?), dry/wet slider, dictator control and more front end control of the XY pads for things like the grid, physics etc...

All the best
Steve