LModlt Lite Set-Up

Post your Lemur Projects.
MacUser29
LModlt Lite Set-Up

Post by MacUser29 » 10 May 2013 19:03

Hey,
Can anyone explain me how to can setup the LModlt Lite Project with Ableton Live 9?

Greetings

analog604
Regular

Re: LModlt Lite Set-Up

Post by analog604 » 11 May 2013 13:18

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't have Live 9 yet, but using LModItLT or any template should be about the same to setup as any previous version.
And that is..

Ensure Lemur Daemon is running on your Live computer.

On iPad in Lemur setup, set the Daemon output channels that will be used.

Go into Live Preferences and ensure that the same MIDI Daemon input channel(s) are available and enabled for Live input.

In Live command+M for map/learn mode, select the instruments, plugins, other live control parameter to be modulated.

In LModitLT, for each Slot that you want to use: In the "Matrix Slot Interface": tap "Send it somewhere -> Output"
and select a control change, whatever parameter number, tap "14-bit parameter support" enabled.
On the same interface page under Device Target, tap "Enable Output" and select the Lemur Device+a MIDI channel..
Tap the "Teach" button and if everything is setup right you should see that CC learned by Ableton for the selected control.
The you can go back into "Generator Source" and add steps to the.. Step Generator. Tap on the "Tap to toggle signal scope mode" to bring up scopes and to ensure that stuff is happening.
Repeat.. :D

cheers~
Jay
Dashboard gear control templates: User 112 Idx :: LModIt Lite :: SVG image converter for Lemur Canvas

analog604
Regular

Re: LModlt Lite Set-Up

Post by analog604 » 11 May 2013 21:03

I just upgraded to Live 9. It's the same procedure as 8 and earlier to map controls.
8-)
Dashboard gear control templates: User 112 Idx :: LModIt Lite :: SVG image converter for Lemur Canvas