bite
Re: Push for lemur

Post by bite » 30 Jul 2013 09:43

i hope you can release this soon !

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 02 Aug 2013 12:19

i'm thinking of releasing SHOVE as it is known. But as my 30 days live 9 demo ran out some time ago i cant play with it. so if anyone wants it , its gonna cost you.
Ten Squid

Its a bit like passing the bucket round so I can get the full version

also be aware you will have to modify your own remote script all you will get is the template, there are plenty of instructions available online , believe me its easy.

Take it or leave it

I realise this may not be popular, thats why I started with "I'm thinking of"

kpmc
Regular

Post by kpmc » 02 Aug 2013 13:35

Where do I send the money to?
| Water cooled, overclocked Hackintosh | M-Audio Ozonic, Scarlett 2i2, Ableton Push, Novation Launchpad, Lemur (of course!) | Ableton Live, StylusRMX |

pouranat

Post by pouranat » 02 Aug 2013 15:56

i am interested too !

but just one question :
we have to make some modifications on the remote script
does that mean that only we affect a remote script for your "push for lemur" or we affect all the remote scripts ?
in other terms, after the modification, could we also use at another time other lemur edit like livecontrol 2 ?

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 02 Aug 2013 17:19

It will not affect any other remote script

pouranat

Post by pouranat » 02 Aug 2013 17:39

Gréât news !!

I am in !
How Many does it cost? Ten euros, dollars?

mrpastewart

Post by mrpastewart » 03 Aug 2013 00:30

I just got my Push and it is the best hardware controller I have touched in a long time and having similar functionality on the Lemur would be very educational for ableton template developers and remote script authors but Yeah, let's be real about this what's the point of users funding you a full copy of Live to test this only for you to only give them a template that does nothing unless they now go and modify scripts which is why you need live in the first place to test your modified scripts. If you just going to give a template that won't work unless we become python programmers then you could have done that without needing live. Hell, you could have just created a mockup a gave that away LOL the scripts are a needed part of the package for simplicity IMO so I will put my money where my mouth is you release the template and scripts so users can get a working "SHOVE" out the box on delivery and i will purchase you a Live license myself.... I'm not sure why your so tempted at the thought of releasing the scripts Julien Bayles Decompiled all of ableton's remote scripts (the ones your using) and posted them online and has not even received a threat whatsoever from ableton about it. Surely if they was going to bust a grape over use or modifications of their scripts (which they deliver in binary form) they would have rocked julien's bell by now. Notwithstanding that touch screen devices are good for somethings and not others certainly won't keep users from purchasing a real Push. I use 2 iPads running Lemur, Maschine MkII, Launchpad and Push in my setup trust me a Lemur template won't make or break push sales. Hey hears a thought why not try and get ableton's blessing and be the official creator and maintainer of the Official Push iPad Lemur Template. Just a thought... Push in hardware and in touchscreen ya never know they might like that ideal and considering the backlog on even being able to get a real push in your hands it gives them and users an opportunity to actually test push features, develop new ones, provides ableton push developers a touchscreen development environment to play with at ableton HQ as they add and maintain the device because think about it the lemur is a very good prototyping system in the controller arena a working push template could go a long way inside the official push team at ableton and can be sold for a nominal fee so you and ableton both get some chips just saying. There are a lot of things that push is bringing to the table in tactile feel and a lot of things the lemur does that push can't do bottom line is you might be on to something that has better potential then ya think. Not to mention that several users have modified ableton scripts and are distributing them especially those that are making the APC 40 and Launchpads have Push isomorphic playing capabilities. Not trying to be a A-Hole to ya just keeping it 100...

germano

Post by germano » 03 Aug 2013 06:45

I am interested too.

Germano

nexgen101

Post by nexgen101 » 13 Aug 2013 22:54

Looking forward for your paid version. How soon we could get hold of this ?

basska

Post by basska » 21 Aug 2013 20:58

I'm in too !