Push for lemur

Post your Lemur Projects.
walt
Re: Push for lemur

Post by walt » 10 Sep 2014 10:56

Yeah ... il will be so nice if someone would be so kind to share infos and the updated template cause not so easy to understand how to "tweak" the template , what version of Ableton Live etc..
Thanks a lot

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 12 Sep 2014 11:44

I am reliably informed that they are working on the latest versions , and yes the tweak is easy , also check your daemon connections are correct. All the info to get it going is in this thread .

wren

Post by wren » 27 Sep 2014 23:55

I think these are different but similar issues.

Even after editing the scene from the instructions provided here (p.18), it does not fix the issue I am currently seeing, certain buttons will cause feedback

When I attempt to use the Melodic Sequencer by hitting "Notes" the screen no longer loads an 8x8 array. It appears to be a 6x8 array with two columns of yellow. Ableton starts going into Midi Feedback. If you'd like I can provide some pictures.

I am configuring Push as input 1, with Track and Remote
And Push as output 2 with Track and Remote.

I wish I could just go back to the previous Lemur version with Shove, I was content with that.

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 02 Oct 2014 19:10

I just tried it with the latest lemur version but an old live demo and it works ok , I don't have remote selected on the ins and outs , I also don't use the clyphx method. So your problems could either be
1 the clyphx method don't work anymore
2 the latest version of live, although I am informed it works ok
3 the mods
Can someone confirm if it's working on the latest version of live

kpmc
Regular

Post by kpmc » 02 Oct 2014 20:17

I have it working with latest 64bit Live, ClyphX method and all the mods documented here (plus a couple of my own). All appears to be working much as it did before I updated.

Hey Wul, how about a Lemur version of the Komplete Kontrol S-Series? Only kidding :)
| Water cooled, overclocked Hackintosh | M-Audio Ozonic, Scarlett 2i2, Ableton Push, Novation Launchpad, Lemur (of course!) | Ableton Live, StylusRMX |

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 03 Oct 2014 06:13

Whilst emulating the Ni stuff would be good ,I suspect the komplete kontrol stuff communicates the same as maschine via some usb protocol . So I gave up trying and bought maschine , I then tried to look at the usb traffic , it was at that point I gave up. So glad your kidding.

wren

Post by wren » 06 Oct 2014 17:12

@KPMC

Could you kindly post a screenshot of your Track Remote settings in Ableton 9.1.5?

I know you say "All Appears Working" but can you check the Melodic Sequencer, by hitting "notes" which loads another array. Then attempt to use that doing a loop?

Please kindly let me know your results?

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 06 Oct 2014 17:30

Which buttons are you getting feedback on?

kpmc
Regular

Post by kpmc » 08 Oct 2014 11:01

There is an image of my settings on page 9 of this thread - https://forum.liine.net/download/file.php?id=1035

Melodic Sequencer is working properly, as is the Drum Sequencer and the Sonic Faction M4L Push effects that stopped working for a while.
| Water cooled, overclocked Hackintosh | M-Audio Ozonic, Scarlett 2i2, Ableton Push, Novation Launchpad, Lemur (of course!) | Ableton Live, StylusRMX |

greententacle

Post by greententacle » 26 Oct 2014 21:50

Hy guys,

Could someone please clear things a little...
D
This is getting weird , why just dont upload a working template, im a musican,not a programmer..

Or,just explain step by step

-which changes in the lemur file ?
-which changes in the ableton content folder?
-lemur deamon or adhoc networksession or WHAT ??

Osx 10.9
Live 9.1.4
Lemur 5 ipad air