Push for lemur

Post your Lemur Projects.
wurlt01
Regular
Re: Push for lemur

Post by wurlt01 » 17 May 2013 12:53

Yeah I wouldn't worry one as long as you not charging any money your ok. Look at native kontrol he gives away lpc ditto to any how buys his other product. But doesn't advertise as such. Also hardware is still hardware. As much as I personally have debated weather I need push. I may have to buy for touch sensitivity and display. I own maschine and use inside of ableton.
Can't wait for you to release.

cereyanlimusiki

Post by cereyanlimusiki » 20 May 2013 14:47

Will you be posting this or share privately somehow ?

basska

Post by basska » 22 May 2013 08:32

I dreamed of it, and you did it ! :shock:
I tried to make one but I'm not good enough for "scripting" complex things like that... but I knew it was possible.
I just managed to modify your L'Pad template to be compatible with LPC-Ditto. If you're interested, I can send it to you.

Please, please... share yours ! ;)

Congrats for your job !

Mr Meoff

Post by Mr Meoff » 16 Jun 2013 22:25

WOW!! Looks amazing! I just picked up Lemur.app, finally!, and was checking out the forums. Would love that preset!

pouranat

Post by pouranat » 25 Jun 2013 16:50

hi !
this project looks really amazing !
we need some news about it : is it planned to be release or would you keep it private ?

all the best

xone4dj

Post by xone4dj » 29 Jun 2013 11:35

Please share with the comuniti¡¡¡¡¡ :roll:

alex

Post by alex » 05 Jul 2013 11:11

Awesome.

Just out of curiosity: Does it use the Push Remote scripts? So did you actually "just" code the controllers behaviour? How does the communication between scripts and controller work, it can't be OSC ... or can it?

I believe this is no comparison to the actual hardware, but still an awesome template! Touchscreens just don't cut it in terms of haptics. Also, there is no pressure sensitivity.

I'd love to do something like that sometime because I think I'd learn a lot.

pouranat

Post by pouranat » 16 Jul 2013 08:32

hi
i think many people here wanna have some news about this project :
is it planned to be released or not ?

it could be really really a wonderfull add on to lemur ...

all the best

mrpastewart

Post by mrpastewart » 25 Jul 2013 00:40

Wul

Are you not going to release this gem? Send it to me I will release it I ain't scared of ableton LOL just kidding but seriously can we get in on this?

Clementshawes

Post by Clementshawes » 26 Jul 2013 00:30

I know you're concerned about Ableton's response and that I'm new here but I would deeply love to try this out.

I'm interested in Push but a bit weary about investing such money for another Live controller - would you consider 'lending' me this template so I can demo if Push really works, for me.

Or if anyone can suggest a usable means of acheiving what the extra functions of Push are...
Adding new tracks, device browser, copy/duplicate, etc.
I can pretty much imagine the step-seq, scales, clip launch gubbins - I use Stray's LPC on my LaunchPad so I'm happy to gamble that experience of Push.