L'Padv2

Post your Lemur Projects.
wul
Regular
L'Padv2

Post by wul » 29 Apr 2013 14:00

L'Padv2
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/383/
is a major overhaul of the original template.
feedback on the drummap working (setup to midi1) all velocity/led levels , using the 8 bit binary method as on the original hardware.
paint on all 64 performance pads , including parameters (using the launchpad85/95 remote script)
rapid led update as on the original hardware, so that it should work with all software as expected.
included the mac handshake, bothe sysex messages are in the same script the mac one doesn't interfere with the windows message but don't know if thats the case the other way round.

got rid of the custom buttons for transport and window management, i figured you could add your own.
oh i nearly forgot i included an iphone/pod template too L'Podv2, Stick it in the the synthstation 25
i've included a Setup pdf . just remember the feedback uses whatever port you have set to midi1 in the daemon.
if you use it and like it post a video on FaceTube!!!
Enjoy

Softcore
Regular

Re: L'Padv2

Post by Softcore » 29 Apr 2013 14:02

Your work is much appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 29 Apr 2013 14:04

Its much better than v1 so Don't Puke too many rainbows mate...

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 29 Apr 2013 14:13

lol lol lol I promise!

I also promise to make a video, using it as soon as I can! ;)

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 30 Apr 2013 08:22

Just noticed the guy who wrote the launchpad85/95 remote script has updated the 95 significantly . So this version of L'Pad
May not work as expected on the user1 mode , if using that update , as 95 is live9 only .
So it Looks like the launchpad will have a large amount of the functionality of push but without the display.
Even the display may be possible if they used a variation of the mackie protocol and line liine gave more access to the display within lemur. So incoming messages could be converted, within lemur , something I managed to do for the alphatrack display using external conversion. If that we're possible .
............... I give you the "L'Pad Shove "

So Some feedback from anyone with live 9 is needed me thinks. In fact feedback from anyone using software other than live would be useful too.

kpmc
Regular

Post by kpmc » 30 Apr 2013 09:33

I am unable to get this template to work at all. Using Live 9 on Mac OSX 10.8.3, I have tried the Launchpad95, Launchpad95-colour and the standard Launchpad scripts. I am quite sure that I have configure midi outputs,inputs, etc. correctly (Mu worked perfectly when I dropped it into Live) and have tried various combinations of settings in an attempt to get it working. I have a 'real' Launchpad which works properly too.

Any ideas? Any help would be gratefully welcome.

Looks like a fantastic template by the way!

Kev.
| Water cooled, overclocked Hackintosh | M-Audio Ozonic, Scarlett 2i2, Ableton Push, Novation Launchpad, Lemur (of course!) | Ableton Live, StylusRMX |

kpmc
Regular

Post by kpmc » 30 Apr 2013 09:54

Success! I modified the template as detailed in this post -

http://forum.liine.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8&start=90

It looks like it now works correctly, I'll come back here if I find any issues.

Thanks for a great template!
| Water cooled, overclocked Hackintosh | M-Audio Ozonic, Scarlett 2i2, Ableton Push, Novation Launchpad, Lemur (of course!) | Ableton Live, StylusRMX |

wurlt01
Regular

Post by wurlt01 » 30 Apr 2013 18:10

first off great job. Origianly cool Now better. Hey I would like a version with the drum map. I took that pout of first for personal use. I justed tested
with something I just got (http://www.fabriziopoce.com/download.html j74 iso controller I tested max patch and remote script. both work stock with lp2
what didn't work was something I have for push emulation with lauchpad called lpc ditto its from native kontrol you get it if you get it if you own lpc live. I own 2 launchpads which I use use a lot. would still use if I one day get push. what this should be good for and Ill I have to wait is the sonic faction sequencers. they have not been update for live 9 yet.

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 30 Apr 2013 20:24

Wow this is very interesting - if Im understanding correctly perhpas I just found what I 've been looking for the last couple of months - and maybe a Lemur controller for it may appear soon! ;)

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 30 Apr 2013 20:32

the drummap should work with both basic launchpad and launchpad 85/95 scripts its not a seperate container like version one its user1 just like the hardware
it looks like the 95 script has an alternative drummap option.
looks like the lpc ditto is a preset for midi translator is that right? does it not work at all or does it partly work? i would have thought it would work though