Hey all,I hereby declare Sequencomat v3.4 as released.
It took a bit longer, than I thought, but I was able to fix some long term bugs...
So now you can for instance change scales during playback on the maxpatch. In previous versions that could lead to a mismatch of slider and value on notes. You had to stop the sequencer before changing scales. However, Sequencomat was never planned that way, so due to its structure it can cause short timing irregularities, but no more mismatch of slider and value. I also fixed the bpm monitor in rewire mode, that now show the tempo in rewire host, also if you change it in the DAW per mouse.
And many more little things..... so I think it was worth that time more needed.
I have sent Sequencomat v3.4 to all users that have replied to my request.
If you are a full license user that haven´t got the new v3.4, please drop me a short note.
Thanks for posting my work! You also got some nice stuff...
In version 3.4 it has become 44% Lemur memory usage (on legacy Lemur, much less on iPad).
While in Sequencomat v1 (http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/223/
) about half of code was done on Lemur (also patterns are saved as graphical values on Lemur) and only timecritical stuff was done in max. In v2 - with expanded functions - Lemur memory rised to 79%. So as I started development of v3, I was sure I had to port as much as possible to max to reduce memory needed. Now in v3 only about 1% of code is done on Lemur: Moving containers, color coding and "clear steps"... On iPad Lemur this wouldn´t be so important but on legacy it was/is a big thing. Btw: the maxpatch of v3.4 is over 6.2 MB...by far the biggest maxpatch I have seen so far.
all the best
Lemur modules and sequencer: http://music-interface.comSetup:
Win7professional 32bit, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2,66 GHz.,Tascam US-144MKII, Ableton Live 8.4,
Arturia Analog Lab., Max/Msp, Maxforlive, Lemur Legacy + Ipad, Akai MPK61, Doepfer Pocket Control