OSC for Reaktor Metaphysical Function

Post your Lemur Projects.
Diversgens
OSC for Reaktor Metaphysical Function

Post by Diversgens » 02 Jan 2013 15:13

Hi and Happy New Year to all the Liine community,

I have just upload in the User Library a osc template for the Metaphysical Function reaktor ensemble, it is based on the MF Auralis 3.3.2 version from Arachnaut.
You can find the initial ensemble in the NI User library (http://goo.gl/xRhLd). The ensemble in the template have no sample map in it. It require the full Reaktor 5.8 software. It works with the Eternity sample map from patchpool.

There is some little bugs persistent in the template, essentially when you use the random function ie; the "play" button for the sliders are not actualised.

Find it here :http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/345/

27/01/13 - 1.3 Update:
Add controls for Resochord and Reverb
Add Physics control for Filter Multiball
Minor fixes

Comments are welcome, and you can freely modify it.
Last edited by Diversgens on 27 Jan 2013 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

Diversgens

Re: OSC for Reaktor Metaphysical Function

Post by Diversgens » 02 Jan 2013 17:15

Sorry if you already download it, i found a little bug in the sampler range selection.
It is corrected in the 1.1 file.
Please download again .... :?

alloedee
Regular

Post by alloedee » 03 Jan 2013 00:51

This is great news, good work Diversgens

Iam really looking forward to try this out. Does automation record work properly?

I have been working on a midi template for MF for a while, but hav'nt been able to get automation to work.

darrenj

Post by darrenj » 03 Jan 2013 04:39

This is truly wonderful! I've been playing around with it for a few hours now, and have really lost myself in improvisation...the automation seems to work well..a click here and there while toggling, not that big of a deal. I've experienced interface freezing when i'm swinging around the multiballs on both A & B for cut-off and res, but no audio dropouts..these are issues with my machine, no doubt.

Thank you so much for this...I will be using this regularly!!!

Cheers,
~D

Diversgens

Post by Diversgens » 03 Jan 2013 11:10

Thanks for the comments ..

Yes automation is working, i have try to make the template as accurate as possible with the ensemble. To record automation you have to be in "Play" mode, grey button turn blue, then click once on the dark blue button under the precedent, automation record begin, click again on the dark blue button, automation begin.

When automation is record, you can stop it and relaunch with the grey button, until you record a new automation ....

Pay attention to the Restart button in the Random tab it " Synchronise all sliders, When enabled, beginning playback or recording on any slider will restart all other sliders", it can be disturbing.

@darrenj, sorry no freeze here with a lot of automated sliders ans multiballs A+B on "Physic". Does it freeze on ipad or computer ?

And i'm agree i spend few hours tweaking sliders and discovering so much incredible sounds when making the template. This ensemble is truly amazing and once you load another samplemap, the magic is back ...

alloedee
Regular

Post by alloedee » 03 Jan 2013 15:18

Yes yes yes, its working pretty well, really good job.

Thank you so much

The only thing I miss, is reverb and resochords extra funktions, and maybe some controls for the physics. But I can implant them myself.
Last edited by alloedee on 03 Jan 2013 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

darrenj

Post by darrenj » 03 Jan 2013 15:18

It just freezes on my computer, however, I'm still able to move sliders on the ipad (while the gui on the computer is momentarily 'frozen') and hear the sonic events take place...it only happens while moving the multiballs in tandem with sliders. But to that end, I've found that slow movements of the balls creates the most intriguing sounds...simply place a thumb on each ball (in physics mode) and i'm off. ;)

Again, great work. Many thanks, my friend...magic, indeed!

~D

Diversgens

Post by Diversgens » 03 Jan 2013 17:33

@darrenj how is the cpu meter of reakor on your computer (here 8% on i7 2600k) ?
@alloedee i was just about thinking of it, my first goal was to have as much controls as possible on one interface easy readable. Perhaps can i use an hidden container with a show/hide button for the extra controls or add new tab on the 2 existing containers ...
I was thinking also of an other version with vertical (or horizontal) only multiballs with control on physics and range, it will bypass the reaktor automation.. need to find some time now

darrenj

Post by darrenj » 04 Jan 2013 04:06

My CPU is anywhere between 15-22%...I'm on an older Macbook with a 2.2 dual core..the source of the issue. I've experienced no 'freezing' while using Reaktor in standalone..

Cheers!
~D

Fensch

Post by Fensch » 06 Jan 2013 14:35

Hello
I like your Template very much.This is for what i am waiting for so long.
But i can only control the parameters from the Ipad.
There is no feedback for example when i change presets.
I do osc-send manually for some parameters but this is a lot of work.
Is there a chance to set the osc-send globally for all parameters ?
Thanks in advance.