OSC for Reaktor Metaphysical Function

Post your Lemur Projects.
hodok
Re: OSC for Reaktor Metaphysical Function

Post by hodok » 01 Feb 2013 18:41

Hmmm, I tried every imaginable settings, and it's not working for me for some reason. I'm using Windows 7 (unfortunately) .
upd: Oh, thank goodness it works. The right port is 8000, that wasn't obvious.

schmuck

Post by schmuck » 16 Dec 2013 10:25

Hello

thanks for this template for one of my fav reaktor ensembles.

I seem to have an odd problem however: when saving presets, the sampler loop information is always reset to zero (i.e. the sample has a loop setting of zero thus will not play). Any idea what I could be doing wrong? During the session all is fine, but once I close & reload reaktor, the loop is zero. Many thanks for any hint.
Last edited by schmuck on 27 Feb 2014 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

schmuck

Post by schmuck » 24 Jan 2014 15:12

Friendly bump. Am i the only one that has the issue with the loop points? Renders the ens unusable for me, which is a shame...

schmuck

Post by schmuck » 03 May 2014 07:35

never ever give up :mrgreen:

Diversgens

Post by Diversgens » 03 May 2014 10:20

sorry for not responding early ... i will try to find some time and will try to resolve this.
But nothing before next week, sorry ....

Diversgens

Post by Diversgens » 04 May 2014 23:04

I have upload a new version of the MF template in the library with a new way to trigger the samples.
I have replace the range module by a multiball.
Let me know if it's better.
edit: i can't access anymore to my template in the User lybrary to edit it ... sorry you will have to wait until i receive an answer from the support.

kpmc
Regular

Post by kpmc » 07 May 2014 00:54

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your work.
I hadn't used earlier versions but this one appears to be working well and I'm having a lot of fun with it! The sample selection and control of position/length is a great idea.
Thanks again.
| Water cooled, overclocked Hackintosh | M-Audio Ozonic, Scarlett 2i2, Ableton Push, Novation Launchpad, Lemur (of course!) | Ableton Live, StylusRMX |

now_ed

Post by now_ed » 02 Dec 2014 10:36

Hi,

I am using the newest template and must say that it's great!
especially when changing snapshots.

There's a problem with the "on" buttons (for P1 and P2). I cannot click on them, and they are not saved within the snapshots. BUT: I can use them from the lemur. The only button that works, is the "all" on both sides.
Is this a known bug/limitation, or did I break something?

It would also be nice if more parameters would be controllable by midi. On stage I prefer real knobs for certain things. E.g. cutoff/res, distortion, reverb etc...

do you do custom paid work maybe?

cheers and thanks
stefan

Diversgens

Post by Diversgens » 17 Dec 2014 22:29

Hello stefan,

i'm sorry to not answer quickly but my day job take me a lot of time since months.
I suppose concerning the "on" switches you are talking about the "A" and "B" one, because P1 and P2 are working great here.
For the "on" switches i do not find a solution because they use multi picture module and i have desactivate the mouse support to use an osc receive module. Will try (if i find time) to see if the new options that come with the last update of Reaktor can solve the problem.

concerning the midi control of the parameters i think you can assign a CC parameter for the knob by clicking on it and using midi learn or in the Connect tab activate Midi in and assign a CC number in the Note/CC box.

Hope it help.