Traktor 26 Control( V2 avaible)

Post your Lemur Projects.
Pjean
Traktor 26 Control( V2 avaible)

Post by Pjean » 27 Nov 2012 08:47

Hello everyone,

I just give you my work on creating a complete template for Traktor 2.6.

- Each player can be single deck / Deck or Live remix input.
- 4 Effects in Simple Mode or Group. (Important to follow the order of effects, see the pictures I attached to the download).
- A Virtual keyboard (requires Kbmouse0 in The Deamon).
- Loop recorder

prog Midi0.
Using LoopMidi Windows.

in the zip file -> The jzml the Tsi and images of the template (V1.2).
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/325/

VERSION 2 of the template.
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/351/

Good use.
Last edited by Pjean on 24 Jan 2013 13:09, edited 3 times in total.

Softcore
Regular

Re: Traktor 26 Control

Post by Softcore » 27 Nov 2012 08:54

Just had a look at it although I dont have my iPad with me so I just fiddled around in the editor! It definitely looks well thought out and features most of the software's controls. Nice one! ;)

Diversgens

Post by Diversgens » 27 Nov 2012 23:57

Really great job done here !!
It make me install Traktro Pro again (i'm not a dj ...) and i find this template very well designed.
I will try it again in the next days and make some comments later but for now this is an intelligent and visually pleasant template.

Pjean

Post by Pjean » 28 Nov 2012 13:58

Thank you both for your initial comments.
I think there are some things to improve, but I expect to use your feedback to get an idea of what needs to change.

thank you again.

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 29 Nov 2012 08:52

THIS would really help for the phase meters, the level meters and the "flux" green blinking thing.
Tried the interface last night and once more I can pretty much say it is a very well designed one - congrats. The only perhaps minor detail I would change is to change the "square" activate-inactivate buttons (in filter, EQ section etc etc) to round ones (as they are round in the software) and subsequently change the current "reset to default" round buttons to square. Also I'd personally prefer knobs for the EQ section but of course this comes down to personal preference! Eitherways, these are changes that any user, if needed, could make for himself - the basic interface is there and its very good!

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 29 Nov 2012 10:14

haha! Try overlaying this above elements you dont want to be altered by touches
Attachments
Block.jzlib
Gesture module from legacy Lemur
(1.88KiB)Downloaded 147 times

Pjean

Post by Pjean » 29 Nov 2012 13:39

Softcore wrote:THIS would really help for the phase meters, the level meters and the "flux" green blinking thing.
Tried the interface last night and once more I can pretty much say it is a very well designed one - congrats. The only perhaps minor detail I would change is to change the "square" activate-inactivate buttons (in filter, EQ section etc etc) to round ones (as they are round in the software) and subsequently change the current "reset to default" round buttons to square. Also I'd personally prefer knobs for the EQ section but of course this comes down to personal preference! Eitherways, these are changes that any user, if needed, could make for himself - the basic interface is there and its very good!
I think we have the ability to swap in multislider Knob.
I'll make changes ...
And perhaps also add the managements of Cue, grid, Fade in and out, Load in, load out?

thanks,
and thank you very much for your "Block system". ;)

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 29 Nov 2012 13:57

No need to swap anything - it was just ideas - whatever floats YOUR boat! ;)

As for the "block" its an object taken from Jazzmutant Lemur that for some reason didnt make it in the iPad version of Lemur so use it with caution - if at any point, your project crashes or misbehaves, it will be the first "suspect". However Im using a Gesture object with its intended usage (mousepad) in one of my projects and haven't seen any problems so far. I really dont know why it hasnt been included in Liine Lemur.

Pjean

Post by Pjean » 29 Nov 2012 16:54

The "Block" is Ok and located .... ;) No Bugs.
I also changed the Multisliders in Knob and buttons with the symbol "circle".

Now I installed all the functions on Cues (Grid, Load in and Load Out, etc.).
So, a new version in 2 or 3 days. ;)

Pjean

Post by Pjean » 29 Nov 2012 19:50

New version avaible to download .... (1.01b).
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/325/