Roland Alpha Juno

Post your Lemur Projects.
pieca
Roland Alpha Juno

Post by pieca » 18 Jul 2012 09:33

This is my first template for the Alpha Juno :
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/279/

VCA, DCO & VCF Dynamic mode still doesn't works…
I have to found a way to link 2 switches together (help greatly appreciated ! )

More features to come…

Ben Stevens

Re: Roland Alpha Juno

Post by Ben Stevens » 23 Nov 2012 21:22

Hi

Sorry if this is really dumb but how do I connect the Lemur mapping to my Alpha Juno 1? I am using Ableton live 8 & have the lemur daemon program running on my mac.

If you can let me know I would appreciate it :)

Karlsson

Post by Karlsson » 17 Dec 2012 08:59

Hi,

Cheers for the pg-300 emulator. Vill try it as soon as can. How is it progressing? If its possible to request I would like more control over patches(change presets via lemur), and midi features like porta time, on/off, chord memory and so on. Maybe in the future if its possible. :)

Cheers
Karlsson.

Izzy

Post by Izzy » 21 Jan 2013 08:05

Hi!
I have to plead dumbness (like Ben ;-). I'm doing something wrong but can't locate the error. In fact, the Juno template is controlling the Juno wonderfully but not getting end result back to my DAW (Pro Tools 10). How do I connect the midi channels, both physical and virtual, correctly. It's frustrating because, as I said, the controller is doing it's thing exactly as it should. I sure would appreciate any help.

And Ben - I'm using the midi out from Profire 610 interface to midi in on an iRig (plugged to the iPad of course) then midi out to midi in of the Juno. That works fine but then the midi isn't being sent from the Juno midi out to Profire midi in.

recycledcity

Post by recycledcity » 30 Apr 2014 21:59

I recently got an AJ1, and would like to use this template while sequencing the Juno from my Monomachine. Problem is, I need to set the Alpha (and thus the template) to a channel other than 1. I'm not really adept with Lemur scripting yet to figure it out myself (been trying to find an answer for a couple days now), so I'm hoping someone might be able to give me a clue about how to do this? Thanks in advance!