Moldovers ~ MOJO for Ableton Live ~ Lemur Templates, by Z3B

Post your Lemur Projects.
Z3B
Moldovers ~ MOJO for Ableton Live ~ Lemur Templates, by Z3B

Post by Z3B » 15 Jun 2012 21:07

Happy Big Up-Day everyone! -- Big Up Yoself --

Thanks to Matt Moldover for making his ~MOJO~ hardware design and Ableton templates open source, I was able to replicate his midi interface with the Lemur for iPad. That Lemur app ruuuuuuules :D

Big props Moldover for creating such a cool AND FUN layout and sharing it!! All the mappings work with his templates, just be sure you open midi channel 7. Learn more about it from his templates download.

*The 'read me' file in the .zip has links to his Ableton templates and other cool stuff.

http://zebontheweb.com/muzic/Moldovers_ ... ur-Z3B.zip

=Z
----

ps ~ I'm posting this in the liine templates as well, fyi
Last edited by Z3B on 12 Aug 2013 21:42, edited 4 times in total.

Macciza
Regular

Re: Moldovers ~ MOJO ~ Lemur Template for iPad, by Z3B

Post by Macciza » 16 Jun 2012 09:59

Well done,
For me - one of the beauties of Lemur is the fact that you can do this sort of thing.
Also as any experimental area for hardware design if going the other way.

Thanks for sharing - I should try and finish off some off my stuff

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Z3B

Post by Z3B » 17 Jun 2012 00:16

Yeah - the ability to custom build your own devices with relative ease is the power of the Lemur ...it's a new found love of mine.

---UPDATE---
I realized that I missed one single, solitary switch :0 So I've updated it and the link above is still usable: I've updated the version under the same name.

Coolio,
=Z

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 17 Jun 2012 00:33

No worries,
Reminded me of when I was once running sound for a band-comp over a series of weeks
and at the GrandFinal setup (running late per usual) the desk would not power up.
Everything was plugged in fine, traced and checked power etc, still not working . . .
Ahh damn - someone has turned the unlabelled power switch off - never used it myself.
It's easy to miss one button sometimes . . .
Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]