Ambivalent beats windows 7 64bit connectivity problem

Post your Lemur Projects.
q3tommy
Ambivalent beats windows 7 64bit connectivity problem

Post by q3tommy » 25 Mar 2012 11:40

HI, me again with the same topic cause i have still found no solution, what could that be?
I got ableton 8.28, lemur works (midi)

First time i try osc is because of the ambivalent beats template and i would really love to use it.
i integrate the template in max midi effects and load an ableton channel with it

when i try to load the .jzml to the midi effect plugin the message "is lemur ediotr running?" appears.

automatic scan doesnt find my lemur, when i insert the ipadip manually the and load the template via editor manually the clock is sent to the ipad,
i see the sequence stepping but i cant give any commands from the ipad to ableton and also not in the other direction, only the clock works.
when i connect the lemur editor to lemur the lemur shows ip and port "192.168.0.16:8001"
i´m wondering because of 8001, but also when i try to change every portsettings in abelton plugin and on the ipad to 8001 nothing works

what can i do?

kittikun

Re: Ambivalent beats windows 7 64bit connectivity problem

Post by kittikun » 10 May 2012 15:19

Did you managed to solve this ?

MrBruno

Post by MrBruno » 22 May 2012 22:16

I'm having the same problem, and also with Mu.

I'm guessing it's to do with it using OSC, which I can't find a simple way to use in Windows, only midi (using LoopBe) which seems to be no use here. It's a real shame, just got the app tonight to have a play but both Mu and the Ambivalent M4Live patches don't work for me.

MrBruno

Post by MrBruno » 22 May 2012 23:05

Solved it -

Just make sure the folder of the plugin is copied into the M4L folder, e.g.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cycling '74\Max 5.0\Cycling '74\Ambivalent Beats"

Also edit the OSC targets in the Lemur setup on your iPad if that's not already setup. Both Mu and this work now for me.

sweden1canada0

Post by sweden1canada0 » 26 May 2012 17:00

MrBruno wrote:Solved it -

Just make sure the folder of the plugin is copied into the M4L folder, e.g.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cycling '74\Max 5.0\Cycling '74\Ambivalent Beats"

Also edit the OSC targets in the Lemur setup on your iPad if that's not already setup. Both Mu and this work now for me.
nop, doesnt work here

i still having the same problem

benjth

Post by benjth » 11 Dec 2012 17:02

Hello

I ve having the same problem... when i try to load the .jzml to the midi effect plugin the message "is lemur ediotr running?" appears.

automatic scan doesnt find my lemur, when i insert the ipadip manually the and load the template via editor manually the clock is sent to the ipad,
i see the sequence stepping but i cant give any commands from the ipad to ableton and also not in the other direction, only the clock works.

Have you any issues ?

thanks a lot
Benjamin