Blofeld template developer [new 1.55 release for 2015]

Post your Lemur Projects.
Octouser
Re: Blofeld template developer [new 1.54 release]

Post by Octouser » 20 Oct 2013 12:58

SB-SIX wrote:Hi guys

First if all, great work on the template. But i have a question: is it possible to read the current blofeld patch? I can't seem to figure out how.

Cheers!
Thank you SB-SIX and all users of our template for your kind words and feedback!

For the moment there is no way to read the preset into the template. Maybe in a future version, when sysex handling is better, it might be implemented in our template.

I'm very happy to hear that you like the Blofeld template. I and Jay worked on it for a year or so. I hope we can bring you an updated version in the future :-)

Thank you all for 1058 downloads as of today!

Cheers
BJ

Octouser

Post by Octouser » 20 Oct 2013 13:23

colossal wrote:Hi Guys, I have bought Lemur to use this template with Largo. It may need some tweaks but most CC's are the same.

The 1st problem is hoe to get the template to output on channel 1 , is this possible ?
Hi Colossal. The template is currently setup to output on MIDI channel 6. My ambition is to change this in a future release of the template. Read more on this thread: http://forum.liine.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=20#p5530

Regards
BJ

helldriver

Post by helldriver » 31 Mar 2014 09:04

now since Lemur is on Version 5. is it possible to make a fully bidirectional template for the blofeld. a lemur blofeld template that can read the preset information from a Blofeld? that would be so nice :)

analog604
Regular

Post by analog604 » 04 Apr 2014 20:26

About the presets, we cannot do that yet.
Dashboard gear control templates: User 112 Idx :: LModIt Lite :: SVG image converter for Lemur Canvas

dialecticsines

Post by dialecticsines » 02 Dec 2014 05:22

Any chance of an update coming soon?

dialecticsines

Post by dialecticsines » 02 Dec 2014 05:34

I ask because it seems that somewhere between the Blofeld and Lemur updates, some of the Sysex controls have gone haywire. In particular, the Oscillator/Wavetable selection doesn't work - if you move the slider the Oscillator/Wavetable goes to "Off" on the blofeld.

analog604
Regular

Post by analog604 » 21 Jan 2015 15:33

Hi ! Sorry about the late response, but for some reason I am not notified when new messages post to the forum. :oops:

I had an Lemur 5.x ready update ready in spring 2014 (pre-new firmware) but haven't heard back from the template primary developer Octouser who would test and post it. If I don't hear back then I'll post the new version under my account.

I have installed the 'final' Blofeld firmware recently on to the keyboard version, but have not tried the updated template.

I'll try to figure out what is going on and get it going again!

Do you have a Blofeld Keyboard or Desktop?

J
dialecticsines wrote:I ask because it seems that somewhere between the Blofeld and Lemur updates, some of the Sysex controls have gone haywire. In particular, the Oscillator/Wavetable selection doesn't work - if you move the slider the Oscillator/Wavetable goes to "Off" on the blofeld.
Dashboard gear control templates: User 112 Idx :: LModIt Lite :: SVG image converter for Lemur Canvas

dialecticsines

Post by dialecticsines » 29 Jan 2015 21:44

Hey, no worries, I also don't get updates so I understand.

I have blofeld keyboard for what it's worth. Glad to hear that someone is taking the initiative :)

analog604
Regular

Re: Blofeld template developer [new 1.55 release 2015]

Post by analog604 » 23 Feb 2015 17:16

Hello All!

Finally, the updated 2015 template for Waldorf Blofeld is here!

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/566/

The other user library template is somewhat broken on Lemur version 5 due to changes in the app.

So use this one instead.

Edit most of the settings on the Blofeld, including the details of arpeggiator and Effects routing.

Most obvious changes are:
* Works with Lemur version 5 or greater!
* Works with 'final' Blofeld firmware version 1.22

To use:
Set MIDI receive channel to 6 or OMNI in Blofeld's Global settings and be in single instrument mode (not multi).

Limitations:
* Will not read a patch from Blofeld, we are limited by Lemur SYSEX message receive size.
* Will not edit multi-mode instruments.

Enjoy and Cheers!
Jay