**** MU SUPER TEMPLATE ****

Post your Lemur Projects.
8bitslave
**** MU SUPER TEMPLATE ****

Post by 8bitslave » 12 Feb 2012 23:40

Hey guys, I see alot of custom Mu stuff floating around, lets get together and make a Mu Super Template combining Mu with some of the best parts of the custom Mu templates and perhaps even other templates. I would do this myself by my technical skills regarding M4L and Mu are not up to par for this task.

Anyone up for working together on this? :D

Alterations to Mu:
- One thing that bothers me with the current Mu template is swtiching between plugins and devices, I wish there was a simpler "toggle" where you could just click a back and forward arrow to toggle through and switch devices on a track. Currently I think there are too many steps in the "browse device" process.

So, lets try to get together, all of us, through here, add suggestions like the one above, and try to combine our wishlist into a Mu Super Template! :)

8bitslave

Re: **** MU SUPER TEMPLATE ****

Post by 8bitslave » 15 Feb 2012 01:22

Some additional stuff in my wishlist for Mu... Really wanna put this super template together, if possible, but need help. :D

- Would be cool if it were easier to distinguish clips that are playing visually... some kind of glowing effect or something.
- Would be great if a script could be written to display waveforms in a clip view in Mu. A tabbed clip view window would be awesome, or even if it pops up the same way devices do when you click an arrow.
- Would be cool if you could see the metered levels in the faders (maybe something like in TouchOsc would be nice)

willsanquil

Post by willsanquil » 16 Feb 2012 08:29

I very much support this idea :)

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 16 Feb 2012 11:52

Hi
Yeah, I'd be into this as well, though I would like to see two branches, Legacy Mu compatible and iOS Super Mu perhaps or some similar split . . .
There was also some discussion about makinng the controllers more closely match the Live view, which I think is a good idea
have done a few AU devices so far as an experiment, and looked into most of the other projects and had a play. . .

We can already customise as we see fit but It would be good to here what Liines plan's for Mu development are, guys?

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

8bitslave

Post by 8bitslave » 25 Feb 2012 03:55

Macciza, pretty much agree with everything you said! :D

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 25 Feb 2012 06:04

Well

Here is one to kick it all off then . . .

Introducing 'Amp4Mu' or something like that -An Ableton 'Amp Device Controller for Mu' . . .
Amp.pack..zip
Amp4Mu
(4.36KiB)Downloaded 147 times
Install in Mu resources folder AudioEffects/Amp . ..

Get back to me if there are issues . . .

Cheers MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]