ok finally got some time to put into the update. I added many things and updated/improved some features.http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/189/
Updates in Mopho Dashboard version 1.3
1) New test note/generation module with note duration, rest, velocity and ability to follow a scale.
With randomization controls for most of that.
2) Second interface with 2-octave keyboard with many note sending options including randomization adjustments.
3) Envelopes: added display switch to toggle between breakpoint and sliders. Made envelopes less glitchy.
4) Added 4th Mopho Sequencer controls
5) Some less-used controls moved to Utility sub-menu to make room for more controls (and this can be revised)
6) Many interface tweaks and code rewriting 'under the hood'
1) New test note/generation module which was integrated from NRPN test set library but greatly enhanced.
- select time to hold, and rest duration of test note with selectable velocity
- randomize the above controls within a selectable range.
- monitor last note display
- crude but effective follow circle of 5ths
- follow scales with direction and minimum/maximum
- randomize note lengths and rest duration with max time control
2) Created a second interface page :
This interface is designed to allow you to browse synthesizer patches easily and send test notes to the synth.
- 2 Octave Keyboard, with adjustments for Note Length, Octave, Hold Note, Note Retrigger + time, Velocity, and Modulation wheel
with randomization for most of those controls.
- Note Generation window from main interface
- Navigation with big knobs and +/- switches to easily navigate synth patches and banks and extras.
3) General control fixes, additions and updates.
- Fixed some of the general wackiness of controls.
- Added a "display" switch to toggle between envelope and sliders for the ADSR
-added a "ctr" center switch to fine tune that will reset to 0.
- Added show/hide for newly included 4th Mopho internal sequencer controls.
Utility menu icon with a submenu:
- Animate: Multi-ball object window updates including speed,
- Quick oscillator tools which was integrated from Pulse Dashboard template.
- Set all osc same note
- Set all to same octave
- 'sweet detune' : fine detuning of both oscillators in opposite directions
- Reset windows, show main interface windows with all main controls.
- Test Note and Note generator module.
- Mopho Controllers assign moved here.
-Rewrote window swapping and hiding code "cWinCtls"
-LFOs: added reset buttons for all freq, amount, and modulation destination.
-Help window: Added Lemur Device and MIDI target device number selection within Help menu.
-Updated mio.listenSyx and others to use global var df - debug flag to help prevent
crashing upon array reassignment due to midi activity debugging.
-Recoded the sequencer update/selection
-Fixed that cussin' bug in sequencer increment
There is still a to-do list..
Hope that you find some of the code useful for your projects and
of course fun to use to bring new life to patches of your DSI Mopho!
Let me know how it's working out for you and suggestions welcome.