Monomodular......

Post your Lemur Projects.
thopa
Monomodular......

Post by thopa » 09 Feb 2012 09:11

Hi,

I wonder if anyone here is using the Lemur Monomodular Template found here:

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device.php?id=999

Its a pack with patches and utilities for Max for live.

It works pretty good with a Novation launchpad, but I have had no success on using it with Legacy Lemur / Lemur Ipad.

There seems to be connetion on one way, (Lemur to computer) but no connection the opposite way (Computer to Lemur)

I have tried using the Lemur control surface script, at the same time as the Monomodular controller scripts, with no success-

Would be cool if someone had it working.....

Thanks!!!

shimoda
Regular

Re: Monomodular......

Post by shimoda » 26 Mar 2012 19:35

amounra has just released the latest beta of this b993. Go to aumhaa.com and download the latest build (b993 Contents) on the right. Drop the win installer (or osx) into an ableton midi track and follow the directions. Restart live and then select for your control surfaces monomodular b~ and under another the LemaurPad script. You'll need to load the jzml file from one of the folders in the content. It should work then. Check out the wiki as it is more updated than before. It'll take a little figuring but I've got it working just fine on WIn 7 64.

bonomius

Post by bonomius » 26 Mar 2012 21:22

have the same problem with latest release on mac osx.
Ipad does not seem to receive just send to ableton.
I double checked everything..

shimoda
Regular

Post by shimoda » 27 Mar 2012 22:05

One thing that will keep the iPad from interacting is whether or not you have your iPad's ip set correctly in the aumpadii window. The main setup window should have your computer's ip and port 5000 set. When you touch buttons on the 'grid' you should see the little red 'led' in the aumpadii m4l patch. If you have that then it's likely that you aren't getting comm back to the iPad b/c of the incorrect ip. It sets with a default 192.168.0.115 I think.