Lemur dropping wifi connection

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
marino_liine
Regular
Re: Lemur dropping wifi connection

Post by marino_liine » 13 Apr 2012 10:25

Hi Guys,

If you've got specific use cases when the Lemur loses the connection please email me to support@liine.net it will be much easier for me to help you.

Also note that Wi-Fi is sustained to interference and external factors which are out of our control. Make sure BlueTooth is disabled. Make sure that you are using an ad-hoc and not going through a router.

Cheers,
Marino.

djtex

Post by djtex » 13 Apr 2012 10:43

marino_liine wrote:Hi Guys,

If you've got specific use cases when the Lemur loses the connection please email me to support@liine.net it will be much easier for me to help you.

Also note that Wi-Fi is sustained to interference and external factors which are out of our control. Make sure BlueTooth is disabled. Make sure that you are using an ad-hoc and not going through a router.

Cheers,
Marino.
I've done all that, and it was you that replied to my previous support request telling me it would be sorted in the next release. So now I'm even more confused. Is this a general Issue or not? And were any steps taken in the latest release that may have an effect on improving its performance in this regard?

A little clarity on this subject would be appreciated.
Many thanks

axel_liine
Liine Staff

Post by axel_liine » 13 Apr 2012 11:08

djtex wrote:Does the latest update actually fix this problem? It's not clear from the release notes. Can someone please confirm, as currently Lemur is unreliable when playing out.

Cheers :)
The latest update indeed fixes a couple of issues with wireless connections. If you still get issues with 3.1 please get in touch with support so we can troubleshoot.