Lemur Editor is Invisible/Broken

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
glitchardnixon
Lemur Editor is Invisible/Broken

Post by glitchardnixon » 27 Dec 2011 01:55

Hello,
I have a really weird bug to report.
So I'v been working with the lemur editor and an Ipad all day long with no problems when there was a crash. No problem really as I had just saved, however when I go to open up the editor again the application is now invisible and I can't get it to show its window contents anymore!!! step by step heres what i do.
1: open lemur editor
2: editor is running but not visible. The finder bar shows that I am focused on the application however even when I click bring all windows to front nothing happens.
Even stranger is when I click zoom, my entire window turns white. I can then minimize this blank window but cannot see anything that should be in it.
I have tried reinstalling the application and I also tried looking for a pref. file to delete but couln't locate it.
There was no crash so I don't really have a report to post...
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a large project to complete for new years eve and requires the lemur to control it.

early 2009 Mac book Pro.
OSX 10.6.7
2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo
4GB Ram

Thanks!
-GlitcHard

glitchardnixon

Re: Lemur Editor is Invisible/Broken

Post by glitchardnixon » 27 Dec 2011 02:01

BTW, this happened when I was full screening the application on a second display... don't know if that helps :P

jjlemur

Post by jjlemur » 04 Jan 2012 17:17

Hi there, I had the exactly same problem happened here. Did you have any reply with a solution yet? I have gotten frustrated with this already..
I deserted the applications and re-installed by downloading again, but it didn't work for anything either.

Liine help, please address this issue ASAP!!

Thanks!

jjlemur

Post by jjlemur » 08 Jan 2012 03:32

Hey glitchardnixon,

If you don't have heard any solution, try this. I got this from Lemur contact person.

--
The preferences are called net.liine.* and they are stored in /Users/<your user name>/Library/Preferences

Try deleting them and restarting the Editor.
--

You said you didn't see the files in the preferences. In my case I found it and it solved the issue.
Give it another try! Hope it helps.

JJ

sleep

Post by sleep » 15 Jan 2017 17:31

I had this problem on my circa 2015 Mac Mini. I went to the application in finder, chose 'show package contents', and deleted the plist file. Solved the issue.