cant open lemur daemon on osx

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
marcmaresm
cant open lemur daemon on osx

Post by marcmaresm » 16 Dec 2011 10:53

i downloaded lemur app, and installed lemur daemon on my pc and it works great, but when i installed it on my laptop (macbook pro os x 10.5.8) nothing happens... lemur editor opens and all, but daemon doesnt open, it doesnt show the small icon on top of the screen or anything, ive uninstalled it, downloaded it and installed it several times, but still wont open

does anyone knows what can i do about it? hope i can make it work soon cuz i wanted it for my laptop and use it at gigs

thanks in advance, regards

djdaventreague

Re: cant open lemur daemon on osx

Post by djdaventreague » 20 Dec 2011 19:58

i am having the same issues as well i have downloaded and reinstalled several times as well just to make sure it wasn't a bad download, i can also get the Configuration app to communicate with the iPad perfectly just can't get any midi information to send from it which kinda defeats the purpose of having a controller if it doesn't control
is there a different way people are getting midi information to be sent to the mac OS then using the lemur daemon maybe ? or what exactly am i doing wrong that i can't get it to launch in the top bar after installation like it does on the video

thanks again once more for your help

and also i am running Mac OS 10.7.2