Direct3D error Windows 7 64 bit

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
hbeing123
Direct3D error Windows 7 64 bit

Post by hbeing123 » 15 Dec 2011 09:38

Since installing Lemur daemon on my Windows 7 64 bit machine I've been having an error message pop up (actually usually the message comes up twice) whenever I load the lemur daemon, the lemur editor still opens after I click away the two errors but there are issues with the rendering, icons aren't where they should be and there is panel overlay... but the editor still works....I have installed the latest DirectX runtimes and that doesn't seem to change anything, there is a small chance the errors are unrelated to the lemur setup but they started immediately after the lemur install and only appear on load of lemur... I think maybe it's looking for libraries that have yet to initialise.... otherwise a fantastic product, I used the legacy lemur extensively and it's great to see it's functionality integrated onto the ipad...

marino_liine
Regular

Re: Direct3D error Windows 7 64 bit

Post by marino_liine » 16 Dec 2011 11:08

Hi hbeing123,

Sorry to hear that you are having some inconveniences. Recently we uploaded a new version of Lemur Editor to our site, please erase any previous versions and install this one. http://liine.net/assets/files/lemur/Lem ... -3.0.2.exe

Please send me a screenshot of the problem so I can get a better idea of what's going on.

Best regards,
Marino.

hbeing123

Re: Direct3D error Windows 7 64 bit

Post by hbeing123 » 18 Dec 2011 07:47

Problem seems to be solved with new version, thanks for getting on that so quickly guys.... not use to such immediate feedback from Jazzmutant... f I have any cool new devices to share with you I'll pass them along, thx again.