Create a Matrix

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Highlander88
Create a Matrix

Post by Highlander88 » 31 May 2017 12:34

Hello,

I would like to have a Matrix in Lemur, I need that on every Row and Column there's only one element active, plus I need a darker color for the other elements in the same Row and Column when one element in the same Row is active to suggest that the buttons are disabled. I've started creating it with Custom Buttons but it appears to be very inefficient, what you suggest to achieve this result?

I've created a 4x4 Matrix, and Scripted the 1st Row and the first button on the 2nd Row, but if I enable a button on the first Row and enable and disable the first button on the second Row it marks with the wrong color even the buttons on the first and second row that should be greyed out...

It's a little hard to explain but I think it's easier to understand by watching my project.

What I need is an object to route 20 outputs to 15 different inputs, an output can be sent to only one input at a time and an Input can receive only one Output at the time.
So I think that a Matrix is the better way to achieve that if there are better ways I'm open to any suggestion...
Attachments
Matrix test.jzml
(21.17KiB)Downloaded 65 times