Lemur Editor Window N/W

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
protocol
Lemur Editor Window N/W

Post by protocol » 10 Dec 2011 04:07

I am having issues with Lemur Editor. It was working beautifully for about 2 days till today i hit the expand screen to fill the screen and it disappeared. The hot keys are fully functional (load jzml, save jzml, etc) even loading those menus, and it even shows up on the dock as being open, its just the window is invisible and doesn't show anything, it shows right thru to the desktop. I tried everything i could think of, uninstalling it, shutting down, redownloading, then reinstalling but it still does the same thing.

I am running OSX 10.6.8

Thx for your time,
Protocol

Macciza
Regular

Re: Lemur Editor Window N/W

Post by Macciza » 10 Dec 2011 04:49

Hi
Figured I'd have a look . . . Can confirm something wiry is going on - I think it's carried over from the JazzEditor
I tried it out and ran into issues as well but worked thru it though it did not always behave the same . . .

My guess is that it has not maximised but minimised - I know I had issues with mouse tracking in the JazzEditor on occasion . . .
I got it to disappear and not come back, sometimes it carried over to restart as well.
So it seems if you miinimise it from the '-' icon it does not want to wake properly, wont fast-switch and wont awaken by clicking the icon.
However rightclicking on the Lemur Dock icon pops up a menu and you can select the Lemur Editor at top
Hiding from menu or cmd-H works properly however . . .

So I would reinstall the app, start it up and if minimised try the right click on the Dock icon and you should get it back . . .
The other option would be to delete the net.liine.lemureditor.plist from your~/Library/Preferences folder and then try starting it.

Hope that helps
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

protocol

Re: Lemur Editor Window N/W

Post by protocol » 10 Dec 2011 12:37

@Macciza

Deleting the plist worked like a charm. Thanks for the help, VERY awesome of ya!!
Happy Lemuring!
Protocol