multiball multidimensional control

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
AHNULD
multiball multidimensional control

Post by AHNULD » 05 Apr 2017 16:34

I have a few things that I want to do so that I can use my new Lemur to control Ableton Live 9 :mrgreen:

I have some experience with basic scripting, but still need help learning how to do what I want to do.
I want to use the multiball to control multiple parameters in different effects. -I know this probably requires multiple lines of code.
I thought I read somewhere on here that there is a specific coding for the multiball to control a knob or fader (not like the xy of a grid axis, which I have figured out)
I searched for something that in the Lemur pdf manual was being called 'set trajectories' to control the multiball like a trigger for a movement, but found nothing

A possible workaround is at 1:15 in this video-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13LhO-g7Ki0

As you can tell I am very inexperienced with this software as of yet, so I will boil the idea into 3 steps:

1. ONE multiball controls multiple parameters, including knobs (maybe multi-line code?)
2. MANY multi-balls control different parameters (I can set the attraction and what not)
3. Control and set the trajectories to be used upon triggering by audio. This, I assume, will be the hardest part to figure out. (maybe some kind of gate trigger? Maybe matched to a changeable bpm?)

This may be a lengthy post, but I tried to be as succinct and coherent as possible. I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer. Even if just to point me in the right direction.

Big thanks :ugeek: