Selecting interface with script

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
mike2386
Selecting interface with script

Post by mike2386 » 13 Feb 2017 17:08

Hi all, maybe someone can help me. I am sending a program change message from my VST host software to Lemur. I have created a selectinterface script in Lemur to be executed upon receiving this program change message. So everything seems to work correctly but it no matter what program change I send it always goes back to interface zero. There is a script for every interface with different program change messages and the respective index number in the script. Hopefully this makes sense. Anybody have any idea why it would just keep going back to the first interface.

MrCorba
Regular

Re: Selecting interface with script

Post by MrCorba » 13 Feb 2017 22:15

If you can post an example of your code as you've got it now, the more likely it get's you get a satisfying answer.

Without any code it's hard to guess where the error is;)
"Having no silence in music is like having no black or white in a painting" - Brian Eno
https://soundcloud.com/mrcorba

mike2386

Post by mike2386 » 14 Feb 2017 14:40

I am simply using
selectinterface(0);

I have one for every interface with the respective index number in the script (I am using 0 above as an example)

Under execution I have set it up to be executed upon receiving a midi program change. Maybe I can post the file later.

MrCorba
Regular

Post by MrCorba » 15 Feb 2017 10:53

That part of your code seems right, so that's definitely not where the error is;)

I think the error is in your executed on section, where it response to multiple program changes. But again, can't say the without the actual code;)
"Having no silence in music is like having no black or white in a painting" - Brian Eno
https://soundcloud.com/mrcorba

mike2386

Post by mike2386 » 19 Feb 2017 05:55

Ok, attached is an example. I am sending program changes from VST host software and Lemur is receiving the messages but it always chooses the first interface. Let me know if you have any ideas.
Attachments
Selectinterface.jzml
(1.16KiB)Downloaded 104 times