Lemur template based on Propellerhead Remote template?

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Dogboy73
Lemur template based on Propellerhead Remote template?

Post by Dogboy73 » 12 Jul 2016 02:34

I'm trying to get my head around creating a Lemur template for a Rack Extension called SL-1 by Zvork. This RE has 24 parameters x12 sets. On each set the 24 parameters have their own MIDI controllers. So If I map 24 physical controls on my MIDI controller these work on a per set basis - switch from Set A to Set B & none of the mappings work.

Looking at the MIDI implementation chart for the RE it's obvious that you run out of MIDI CC's pretty quickly with this device. In fact the MIDI implementation chart only has CC from parameters 1-15 for each set, not the full 24. But the Remote template is different. This lists all 24 parameters for each set + mappings for all the other parameters on the RE.

I'm just wondering how I can 'translate' this to Lemur? I imagine, if possible, I should be able to have a button for each of the 12 sets that switches the 24 parameters to the correct mappings. Figuring out how to do this is one thing but I guess it's a moot point if the Remote template cannot be utilised in a Lemur template. Any advice, pointers, assistance would be greatly appreciated ;)

http://zvork.fr/audio/wp-content/upload ... ual-EN.pdf

Dogboy73

Re: Lemur template based on Propellerhead Remote template?

Post by Dogboy73 » 16 Jan 2017 05:27

Sorted it ........... no, not really! :(

freepuppies

Re: Lemur template based on Propellerhead Remote template?

Post by freepuppies » 20 Jan 2017 02:13

It looks like the remote map uses OSC and not MIDI. So if you set the Lemur OSC mapping it should work.