mouse command question

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
digitalson
Regular
mouse command question

Post by digitalson » 24 Oct 2015 15:29

there is a command that moves the mouse to a position using x/y parameters and a mouseleft click command with destination and state ,but what is the right syntax for state? is it 0,1? on/off? manual doesnt say,also is there a right mouse click command as well?,,,,,,thanks

digitalson
Regular

Re: mouse command question

Post by digitalson » 25 Oct 2015 20:07

tried this mouse click out but it seams to hold the click down ,so i tried to run a equal command to release the click off but no ,,,help

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 27 Oct 2015 07:22

Use:
mouseout(0,1,1) for left click on
mouseout(0,0,1) for left click off

digitalson
Regular

Post by digitalson » 27 Oct 2015 19:56

hey softcore how are u? is there a right click or no?,,,i discovered that the click option is great for cubase when the windows are not in focus,i can use the mouse position and click on off to put the windows in focus so the commands work,,,its a oain to click them just to use all the commands,,,now i ca go completely mouse free,,,also i am tring to automate a program that has no midi or key commands and by holding the mouse click on i can move the mouse,,,thats the other problem im having,,,any suggestions where i can have a fader move the mouse up and down while the click is on ,,,i tried it and cane close but the fader is reversed and only moves from middle of fader to top,,,,what variables would i use for the x this is what i got so far
Attachments
aux mouse.jpg
this is what i am tring to automate
aux mouse.jpg (25.09KiB)Viewed 1381 times
mouse move.jpg
heres the x that works a bit
mouse move.jpg (12.35KiB)Viewed 1381 times