hey,,,how can i make a repeat?

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
digitalson
Regular
Re: hey,,,how can i make a repeat?

Post by digitalson » 14 Jul 2015 17:13

Yes that did work,,,,nice,now 1 button can do it and holding it down repeats,,,fantastic

digitalson
Regular

Post by digitalson » 15 Jul 2015 02:19

Btw works great ,how can I slow down the repeat? It's nice and fast,,faster than the keyboard,but on 1 pad I need it a touch slower,,,how can this be done,?,, great work,,it works better than I hoped it to

MrCorba
Regular

Post by MrCorba » 15 Jul 2015 12:30

This should do the trick. Just add an extra if statement in the act script and a extra expression.
Attachments
Repeat_with_pause.jzml
(6.06KiB)Downloaded 94 times
"Having no silence in music is like having no black or white in a painting" - Brian Eno
https://soundcloud.com/mrcorba

digitalson
Regular

Post by digitalson » 15 Jul 2015 18:56

Ha know what happened by accident,I made a script sending move to cursor by frame and for some reason it followed every cursor movement and it was cool,I'm going to figure out how to make a switch or a button to turn it on and off but can u use multipls of the time frame or divides? It doesn't matter cause I can use the grid for what I need to move them by,,,,I will try it tonight,,,thanks

digitalson
Regular

Post by digitalson » 16 Jul 2015 15:45

What I was tring to do was make an event chase the cursor for spotting for film ,so when I did the move to cursor command on a script with frame anything I did with the cursor worked ,the script was always on,and it was cool cause it would chase when I shuttled,play,forward,rewind ,bar,marker,so I just made a value for a button to have it on or off