"MIDI All" (send slider value to all channels?)

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
x15
"MIDI All" (send slider value to all channels?)

Post by x15 » 29 Jun 2015 11:32

I just got Lemur so i'm pretty new to all this. One thing i don't understand, right of the bat, is how i setup targets on my iPAD to send the values to ALL midi channels.

There's MIDI 0 (which i thought was MIDI 1-16 since there's really nothing in MIDI which is refered to as "0" - 1-16 are the proper channels afaik). But it seems to be the same as Ch. 1 (at least that's the midi channel that responds on my Nord Drum 2 when i have MIDI target set to 0 in the IPAD settings, seems like there can be just one target.

I want to set up around 20'ish sliders to send CC values, to midi channel 1-6 on my Nord Drum 2. The way its set up now is that i can send to channel 1, then when i want to edit the channel 2-6 channel sounds i would have to make another set of sliders and also change MIDI target (on the ipad) to the one i'm currently working on, that can't be right..

There must be a way to send to ch 1-6 at the same time, without going into settings to change to a new target each time, but I can't figure it out. Please help :)

pwdm

Re: "MIDI All" (send slider value to all channels?)

Post by pwdm » 29 Jun 2015 13:27

A bit of a newbie myself, but try this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZQJe ... sp=sharing

x15

Re: "MIDI All" (send slider value to all channels?)

Post by x15 » 29 Jun 2015 14:27

Thanks a ton! it works great :)