Need some help fixing my envelope module=)

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
indijinouz
Need some help fixing my envelope module=)

Post by indijinouz » 17 Mar 2015 07:34

Hey, can someone help me fix my envelope module on this map? That would be aweeeesoooome! I would appreciate the help so much...

https://app.box.com/s/n56kz87rukt6prdapwzq7le1fgdpz6be

... click on the ENV page and notice my envelope module lines are kinda pixelated/ugly especially when you move them. Can anybody help me make those look a little slicker and less sloppy. Right now it looks cheap:(

and then my second help need is on the MOD ENV, I can't figure out how to add a Delay (before the Attack) and Hold inbetween the Attack and Decay. Is it possible?

oldgearguy
Regular

Re: Need some help fixing my envelope module=)

Post by oldgearguy » 17 Mar 2015 11:40

I tried canvas_setLineWidth(c,2); instead of (c,1) and it looked better. You can still get some pixilation no matter what you do, so just get the best compromise.

Also, FWIW, in redraw() for the AMP envelope I commented out all the canvas_xxx calls after canvas_setFillStyle(c, grad); up to // stroke and it all seems to work the same way. I don't have much understanding of how all these canvas_xxx calls are supposed to work and I've found I tend to use more moveto() and lineto() call than I need.

I kind of got a delay (but it needs a lot of cleanup) by turning on s_allowCustomInitial and then instead of adjusting the H (y) I adjusted W (x) instead. Changes were needed in redraw() and onTouchMove().
Attachments
Reason ReCon mini 1.0.0 [Indijinouz].jzml
hacked up version
(215.27KiB)Downloaded 66 times

indijinouz

Re: Need some help fixing my envelope module=)

Post by indijinouz » 04 May 2015 13:21

awesooooome! Canf wait to get home and check this out.