Lemur to Max for live Tutorial(s)

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
ndivuyo
Regular
Lemur to Max for live Tutorial(s)

Post by ndivuyo » 20 Jan 2015 18:40

hey, posted this on the FB page and thought it should be here. It's a beginning example for connecting lemur to m4l via OSC.
I'd be into doing a series for different lemur to m4l tutorials (sequencing, connecting to api, etc) if there is interest. Also if you have a tutorial or example in this direction, you are more than welcome to post on this thread (it could be a good reference for people starting out).

So this first tutorial is just really establishing a connection and getting bi-directional OSC to happen between the patch and lemur.

If you have any questions or want more tutorials, post here or email me: ndivuyo@gmail.com.

If yo want to intimately connect your layouts to ableton or access more of it's api, using m4l is one great way to do that, and gives you a platform to expand your ideas in a different way and direction than you would in lemur alone.

Anyway, hope it's helpful.
Attachments
lemur2m4lTut1.zip
(5.59KiB)Downloaded 106 times

bassik

Re: Lemur to Max for live Tutorial(s)

Post by bassik » 21 Jan 2015 21:19

Hello,

having a look at your tutorial from a semi newbie point of view.
It looks great and I will personally be interested in more tutorials especially regarding step sequencing (you can see one post from me on that).

Thank you

ndivuyo
Regular

Post by ndivuyo » 22 Jan 2015 00:17

sure, I'll try and put up a "tutorial" with the live.step object and clock stuff when I have time.

ndivuyo
Regular

Post by ndivuyo » 16 Mar 2015 04:18

Here is a "tutorial" for sequencing. Want tighter and versatile sequencing? got Ableton?
Here is a solution!
Attachments
m4l&lemur_sequencing.zip
(24.42KiB)Downloaded 90 times