Is there a windows user interface for Lemur

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Emerson
Re: Is there a windows user interface for Lemur

Post by Emerson » 19 Feb 2016 23:25

Figured it out...if anyone else is interested, simply change the Andy network settings from 'NAT' to 'bridged' in the VM launcher. Seemed to do the trick for me.

Vas

Re: Is there a windows user interface for Lemur

Post by Vas » 01 Jan 2017 07:58

Happy New Year!

It would be great to run Lemur modules on my Windows 10 machine. I have a 23" multi-touch monitor.
So I am ready, willing and able!

It would be fantastic to run Lemur modules as a VSTi's in Cubase, Sonar or FL studio or other DAW’s on a large mutli-touch screen.
The extra real-estate will provide developers more freedom to create new multi-touch VST instruments and VST midi controllers.

see http://forum.liine.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4026

So what I am saying is when some of the iPad apps are ported into Windows they will likely be in the VST format.
The iPad apps can also be ported into Windows as standalone, which is not a bad idea.

Liine is obviously a very capable company and hope that they see the wisdom of making such a move.
This will be a wonderful world when that day arrives.
23" 10-touch Monitor, iPad Air - IconnectMIDI2+, Windows 10- 64bit, GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2, Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, Firebox, Cubase 7.5, Sonar Platinum, S1 2, Reaper 5, Komplete 8, Lumur, Iris 2.