Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Animation
LEMUR and LOGIC PRO you are my only chance

Post by Animation » 29 Dec 2014 16:26

Pierwszy.jpg
Pierwszy.jpg (68.96KiB)Viewed 613 times
Pierwszy.jpg
Pierwszy.jpg (68.96KiB)Viewed 613 times
Please help me - it is really difficult that with all other programs like Cubase and Live this is as easy.

I have created Network Session, and in my Lemur. This is a shame that i still does not work and WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I am Logic user and cannot benefit from Lemur at all.

PLEASE - I am not able to use Lemur correctly at all, the idea is great, I read tones of information about it on forums, for example this (https://forum.liine.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 11984ce71d) which is for Logic 9 and apart from that instructions are so difficult that I am not able to reproduce it.

PLEASE help me, all I need is to have Lemur and LogicX setup correctly. They do not see each other properly. Some people are saying about trying to add Mackie Compatible Control Surface from Control Surface Setup but this only crashes some things in Logic and does not work.

I am sending some setup, I am not a lamer but this is really difficult. I am sending some screens of my configurations after MANY hours of trying.

Things I would like to use is to control virtual instruments within Logic (there is a nice demo for Spitfire strings etc, but this still does not work here.
Attachments
drugi.jpg
drugi.jpg (75.66KiB)Viewed 613 times