Lemur Remote files for Propellerhead Reason

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
indijinouz
Lemur Remote files for Propellerhead Reason

Post by indijinouz » 01 Aug 2014 21:49

Hey has anybody made a Lemur Codec & Remote Map file for Reason?

If not, can anybody help me with this?

My goal is to be able to send MIDI out from Reason to Lemur so that I can receive information in Lemur like track names, levels, and have lemur reflect any actions I perform in Reason.

Because of some unique thing about Reason and MIDI, it doesn't let you send MIDI out by default (and the new Reason 7 midi out feature doesnt apply to this situation). MIDI by default is only one way, so I can use Lemur to make changes in Reason just fine, but changes I make in Reason do NOT reflect in Lemur. Make sense?

Can anybody help?

electrofux
Regular

Re: Lemur Remote files for Propellerhead Reason

Post by electrofux » 04 Aug 2014 12:43

I will be relasing 3 Lemur templates with corresponding Codecs for a new Re in the next couple of days. Getting what you want is pretty straight forward (apart from the track names which involves advanced coding and sysex to ascii encoding and decoding).

indijinouz

Post by indijinouz » 04 Aug 2014 21:42

Heeey bro! Great to see a familiar face... Errr username... over here;) whatup bro bro!

Thats great! Catch u over at the PH forums about this.

Also, if you have a facebook, join my group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reasonrecon/

indijinouz

Post by indijinouz » 05 Aug 2014 07:38

Here's my maps that I'm working on if you wanna check em out:) just make sure to replace the .remotemap file with the one I included. It goes in the "Other" folder where the remote maps go
Attachments
Updated Lemur Maps [INDIJINOUZ].zip
(40.94KiB)Downloaded 86 times