Multi Channel Midi sequencer

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Jovenja
Multi Channel Midi sequencer

Post by Jovenja » 26 May 2014 18:41

Hi
I'm looking for a multi-track Midi sequencer to control my Access Virus. Maybe a little bit naive - but I tried it with duplicating the mono sequencer template provided by Liine. I did this three times -as I want to control three Access tracks- and changed the midi channels in the midi mapping section for every single object. I adjusted the tracks of the Access accordingly but obviously it's not that easy as I created some odd chaos. I'm not able to really separate the tracks from one another. For example if i deactivate a step on my first page (CH 1) this Step is also deactivated at the other tracks. Of course I do not expect you to give my detailed hints based on this rough description from my side. But could you tell me if this general approach "duplicate pages and change the midi channels" should work - or am I on the wrong track. Or even better: Does anyone have a working multi-channel sequencer and would like to share it ;)

Thanks for help!

Macciza
Regular

Re: Multi Channel Midi sequencer

Post by Macciza » 26 May 2014 23:35

Hi
Probably a name conflict . .
Try this - Select all the objects and 'cut ' them
Create a Container and make it size of screen
Paste the objects back into this Container
Now duplicate that page and all should be good
Change settings for MIDI Channel and Clock as desired . . .
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Jovenja

Re: Multi Channel Midi sequencer

Post by Jovenja » 27 May 2014 07:40

good idea. I'll try this within the next days and report ...

edit: unfortunately this did not solve my problem .. any other hints are welcome. I also attached the file ... if anyone would like to check it, this would help me a lot ...

Thanks!
Attachments
2TrackSeq.jzml
(89.83KiB)Downloaded 74 times