LFO Studio - How to Use It?

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Julia Truchsess
LFO Studio - How to Use It?

Post by Julia Truchsess » 03 May 2014 19:18

I'm a newbie at Lemur, so please bear with me. The LFO Studio sample project happens to be perfect for what I need to do with Lemur right now, but I have not been able to figure out how to make it "run". The only time I ever see a CC message coming from it is when I touch one of the "Teach" buttons. What I need is an "LFO" that spits out MIDI CC continuously as it oscillates, which from the description of this project on the liine website is what this project does.

Is there any documentation for this project?

Thanks,
Julia

Macciza
Regular

Re: LFO Studio - How to Use It?

Post by Macciza » 05 May 2014 11:15

Basically it comes down to sending clock/sync on the MIDITarget you are using . . .
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Julia Truchsess

Post by Julia Truchsess » 05 May 2014 13:01

Thanks guys. Someone really should put a link to that video on the Premium Content page entry for the project.

I've modified the code to make it free-running for my purposes.

julia

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 05 May 2014 13:12

It would be a good one to update in a number of ways with the new clock functions and all . . .
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]