thanks were thanks is due

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
wurlt01
Regular
thanks were thanks is due

Post by wurlt01 » 25 Mar 2014 10:53

We all need to thank forum members that give back.
Softcore give advice to everyone and he doesnt work for liine. and has released some nice templates
Wul wel what can we say 2 amazing templates. I cant wait to see what he come up with.
Also Jay Analog64 has come up with some great stuff, on par with Antonio Blanca.
And theres more of you Phil i probably missing people but i appreciate everything that is posted. Cause it there for us to learn from if we so choose.
I own alot of controllers and lemur is one i cant do without.

Anthony

Joe Soap
Regular

Re: thanks were thanks is due

Post by Joe Soap » 25 Mar 2014 11:27

Seconded :).

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 26 Mar 2014 01:11

Thanks for the kind words man! Lots of other people heve helped me (and still do) when I have my own questions, and generally speaking I really believed in Lemur from the moment I bought it. I realized though, that due to its scripting, not many will be able to fully appreciate and take advantage of its power and thats the main reason Im lurking around here. In all honesty, even to this day, when Im discussing stuff on various music related forums or FB groups and they have never heard of Lemur I somewhat feel sad....Its such a nice tool (even taking under consideration its limitations as members post sometimes) and I do my best to help others work with it in its full potential!

On my behalf, I own a big thanks to Antonio Blanca for all the templates he has provided and were my source of knowledge and inspiration as well as ALL the rest of the people who post their stuff on the user library! ;)

matias_thinKing

Post by matias_thinKing » 26 Mar 2014 04:27

I agree with the OP. Thank you for all the help, Softcore

analog604
Regular

Post by analog604 » 26 Mar 2014 14:22

Hi! Agree with the OP and thank you for saying, Anthony. You guys are most welcome! :)

I also learned a great deal (as I've mentioned years ago on this forum) from the template design aesthetic and especially scripting from Antonio Blanca. But also from many templates out there, from JazzMutant hardware templates, to the latest contributions on canvas objects and sequencing from Softcore (well done PDF in your sequencer template, BTW!).

My respect and thanks again to Antonio, and to all forum members that contribute and learn here. Good work!

Still, for me, there is more to learn and apply. :)

cheers!
Jay
Last edited by analog604 on 27 Mar 2014 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
Dashboard gear control templates: User 112 Idx :: LModIt Lite :: SVG image converter for Lemur Canvas

ErikG

Post by ErikG » 26 Mar 2014 20:42

What pdf, what did i miss?
Sound post production to feature film & TV.
Nuendo and ProTools. Dubstage with Euphonix S5MC 32 fader.
8 editing rooms without hardware controllers.

analog604
Regular

Post by analog604 » 27 Mar 2014 13:25

I was only mentioning the documentation PDF included in the CCequencer template. ;)
ErikG wrote:What pdf, what did i miss?
Dashboard gear control templates: User 112 Idx :: LModIt Lite :: SVG image converter for Lemur Canvas