Creating template with Razor & Skanner XT

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
23rdChakra
Creating template with Razor & Skanner XT

Post by 23rdChakra » 29 Oct 2013 22:21

1st question's - Is it possible to use lemur for creating a template that uses my favorite features of Razor and Skanner xt on 1 interface? or any combination of features from reaktor?

2nd - same would be possible for m4l ? if i created a group of all my favorite effects in ableton, i would be able to create a interface with Lemur that is capable of controlling these features?

ideally i would like to keep my 61 keyboard and push free to play notes. while using the custom interface created to help dial in sound or be used for unique automations.

I have a feeling it would work. but want to know if anyone is trying a similar setup?

Softcore
Regular

Re: Creating template with Razor & Skanner XT

Post by Softcore » 30 Oct 2013 00:00

Hello there! Sounds like perfectly doable! And as far as Reaktor goes, now with its latest version you can also use OSC - also, you can see a jaw dropping demonstration of the power of Lemur combinedwith Reaktor if you search for Antonio Blanca's lemurized Reaktor ensembles! ;)

23rdChakra

Re: Creating template with Razor & Skanner XT

Post by 23rdChakra » 30 Oct 2013 15:54

Great! thanks for input. I am really having fun learning the backside of these tools. I just needed some reassurance of my assumption.

Thanks!