Live Control 2

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
AudioLemon
Live Control 2

Post by AudioLemon » 06 Jun 2013 11:37

Hello Liine,

I wonder if we could have a tutorial video for the new LiveControl2 interface. I am finding a few things difficult. For example scrolling on the launch page does not seem to be working for me. Selecting different tracks to control in the Harmonic Keyboard tab is also difficult - i have not been able to do it I have to go back to the Launch page but then I have difficulties with the scrolling. I am also unsure how to go about recording a new sequence. Sometimes a new clip with record into the launch window and I am not sure why.

So a short tutorial showing how to perform these actions would help me.

Thanks

nick_liine
Liine Staff

Re: Live Control 2

Post by nick_liine » 06 Jun 2013 12:32

To select a Track in the Play page — Tap the Select button on the Launch page. All track title will turn bright, tap the track you want to control. This will change the view to the Play page with that channel strip.

If scrolling is not working on the Launch page, you may not have configured the MIDI input/output ports properly. Double-check you are using the same configuration as displayed in the Setup Guide PDF. If it's still not working, contact support@liine.net

AudioLemon

Post by AudioLemon » 06 Jun 2013 17:00

I will check it tonight or tomorrow and get back.

tomoe97

Post by tomoe97 » 07 Jun 2013 17:13

Video tutorials or a pdf manual documenting how things work would be much appreciated! I'm still having difficulties with the sequencer. Thanks!