Is anybody using Lemur on an iPad Mini?

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
andyrobins
Is anybody using Lemur on an iPad Mini?

Post by andyrobins » 23 Dec 2012 08:28

I was just wondering if anyone has experience of running Lemur on the ipad mini?
I don't see why this shouldn't be ok but I'm curious as to the usability of the smaller screen.

On the plus side I would think that the mini should be more easily portable opening up possibilities for Lemur
based playable instruments rather than just traditional 'controller' templates.

Not sure about the size of the individual elements though.

Can anyone advise?

Regards

Andy R

madlab

Re: Is anybody using Lemur on an iPad Mini?

Post by madlab » 17 May 2013 13:12

Also interested by this question...

Imza

Post by Imza » 19 May 2013 03:43

I don't believe there is a resolution in the lemur editor to support such a thing. Using the legacy resolution could work, though.
lightlabstl.com

mbncp
Regular

Post by mbncp » 19 May 2013 10:26

In most situations the mini is fine, but if it's already a bit tricky on a standard one, it will start to be painful on the mini.

But I love it, walking around inside or outside, sending midi to my other ipads and listen with my wireless headphones.
It's so light that it makes me believe that the ipad(at least the 3) was intended to be used on the moon.

wetterberg

Post by wetterberg » 20 May 2013 19:19

>I don't believe there is a resolution in the lemur editor to support such a thing. Using the legacy resolution could work, though.

The ipad mini has the exact same screen resolution as the ipad 2, which is why it works; no apps need to be redesigned to implement it, as it shows up like an ipad2 in terms of res selection.