Premium Content - What do you want to see?

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
jkant
Re: Premium Content - What do you want to see?

Post by jkant » 26 Oct 2012 10:15

An updated Mu, with all SH addons, racks macro control ecc...

Stephmo

Post by Stephmo » 28 Oct 2012 20:52

+ 1000 for an updated version of Mu including more readable clip names when launched, dynamic updating for max for Live devices, and no crashes with drum racks.

Rygen

Post by Rygen » 28 Oct 2012 22:18

Something like MU (or TouchAble / LiveControl) without the need for M4L... :roll:

(yeah, I know I'm asking for something really big :twisted:)

electrofux
Regular

Post by electrofux » 29 Oct 2012 17:47

Launch Pad AND/OR even better Livid CnTrl emulation.

Joe Soap
Regular

Post by Joe Soap » 30 Oct 2012 15:27

[edit] Removed request pending further research, soz. :oops:

Jo Borges

Post by Jo Borges » 31 Oct 2012 22:01

jkant wrote:An updated Mu, with all SH addons, racks macro control ecc...
In the name of God, yes, at least a working MU, with all the live goodies with interfaces in lemur, specially intrument racks, Drum racks and Step Sequencers.
Any form of music that I like at the moment.
iPad Air 128, 2 Jazz Mutant Lemur, Monome, Maschine mk2, Arturia Beat Step Pro, Ableton Push 01 & 02, APC 40, Launchpad and a lot of other toys.
musicbit.com.br
facebook.com/joborges10

Jo Borges

Post by Jo Borges » 31 Oct 2012 22:13

Hi Nick and all lemur users. I really like to see a good integration of a kind of launchpad/apc40 mix, and better yet, that uses the max for live potential for make a instrument that is already a drums sampler and a sequencer all togeteher and integrated.
I have tried, without a comfortable success (specially because of bugs) to find a environment to work for create a beats with a song construction way of thinking
I think, for just what i saw already, that ableton push is toward that direction that I'm talking.
For example, we have MU, but when I try to open drum rack there, abletons crashes, we have the mu step sequencers in framework, and it's really great, but when you use it, you couldn't use MU, better would be to use MU and still be able to open this great MU step seq inside MU, this would be perfect, and better yet, without the 4 track limitation that I'm experimenting now, and by the way, I have created a topic asking for help and looks like this forum is just invisible, cause, i can't find any help. anyway, lemur is great, Mu is great, all the possibilities are great, but we have to have working MUs and devices templates and a better Maxforlive integration to control things like step sequencer with sample instruments together. that's what I found could be the best solutions.
By the way, I have a legacy Lemur and use the template Lemurized Aerobic to control Aerobic in Reaktor, and for me, it's the best integration the I have used so far, is this kind of things that I'm looking for in Lemur.
If I just could be able to program in Max, I would contribute in this goals.
Thanks for all the great efforts and work guys, you're genius.
Any form of music that I like at the moment.
iPad Air 128, 2 Jazz Mutant Lemur, Monome, Maschine mk2, Arturia Beat Step Pro, Ableton Push 01 & 02, APC 40, Launchpad and a lot of other toys.
musicbit.com.br
facebook.com/joborges10

hashua

Post by hashua » 02 Nov 2012 19:51

As an impoverished iPhone user who ain't getting an iPad anytime soon, I would love to see more iPhone templates. I understand real estate is an issue, but even toned-down templates with fewer bells & whistles than the iPad versions would be awesome.

Oh, and another +1 for Blanca! That homey is a complete genius when it comes to this :)

schmuck

Post by schmuck » 03 Nov 2012 10:35

+1 for the not-yet-ported reaktor templates, especially metaphysical function and newscool would be very very nice.

bite

Post by bite » 08 Nov 2012 10:18

I would like to see some templates that make use of internal scripting Lemur capabilities.
I have no idea how to use Keyout,keycomboout, etc, the manual it,s very poor here...lack of examples.I would like to use keystrokes, some premium content showing how tio do it it would be great!!!
Thanks.