Integrating Griid/Cliip with Lemur features

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
syncr
Integrating Griid/Cliip with Lemur features

Post by syncr » 01 Jun 2012 22:59

Hi all.
I'm new to Lemur and have been particularly motivated by touchable sequencing. I'm experimenting with Sequencomat (and mat's other cool templates), but I'm also looking for systems that integrate well with Live (as in 'saving' sequences inside the DAW). I like the look of Griid and in particular Cliip.

I'm wondering if Griid might someday tie in to Lemur so I can access the physics of Lemur with the UI and complementariness of Griid. I've dabbled minimally with Mu, but I don't see it as a stand in for Griid yet and certainly it can't offer Cliip's features.

TL;DR?: I'm just looking for general thoughts/guidance on the merging of Griid/Lemur space and some opinions on Cliip or similar like functionality from other tools in Lemur.

shayolden

Re: Integrating Griid/Cliip with Lemur features

Post by shayolden » 03 Jul 2012 23:16

+1

Joe Soap
Regular

Post by Joe Soap » 04 Nov 2012 15:36

++

Stephmo

Post by Stephmo » 14 Dec 2012 11:01

Like some kind of Mu... + 1000

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 14 Dec 2012 12:28

Or even like LiveControl . . .
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Joe Soap
Regular

Post by Joe Soap » 17 Dec 2012 05:07

Nah . . . not so much. Griid modules in Lemur would rock tho'.

So much for that then :/

This boggles the mind somewhat - is anybody at Liine actually listening? This big teaser on the front page and your hints here in the forum are shaping up to match the disappointment of the Live 9 announcement / release (albeit in a much smaller way).

LiveControl??? Seriously? Talk about missing the point . . .

[edit: for added incredulity]

Joe Soap
Regular

Post by Joe Soap » 18 Dec 2012 11:26

That off my chest, I should reserve my disappointment for the actual release wot? :D

It might surprise and blow the (bloody!) doors off.

I realise freaking out like in that last post isn't . . . uunh . . . maybe . . . the best way to endear myself to the devs (if they read these rants) but - how about some way for Griid (Pro) to communicate and interact with Lemur?

But yah. Mostly Cliip and stuff as Lemur Objects kthxbai. ^_^