Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
joebataz
Regular
Documentation error

Post by joebataz » 01 Mar 2012 00:57

I quote from the manual in the Object References section under Switches:

Multicolor If checked, the Pads ‘colors’ attribute is active, and color values
can be set for each Pad individually.

This is under Switches not Pads. How do I change JUST the color of the top left button in an 8X2 switch array. I have Multicolor checked for the array.

Thanks,

joeb
www.stoneagelighting.com
"old as dirt and made from rock..."

Macciza
Regular

Re: Documentation error

Post by Macciza » 01 Mar 2012 05:14

Hi
Basically it is an array of the color values, and you setattribute the object with the array,
The search function for the forum will give you a number of results for 'Multicolor',
this has been covered and there are solutions amongst the results.

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Macciza
Regular

Re: Documentation error

Post by Macciza » 03 Mar 2012 06:07

Hi

I'm doing up a list of corrections, addenda and suggestions for possible inclusion in the next Lemur Manual update . . .

If anyone has corrections, comments, suggestion or requests please send them to me as a Personal Message on this Forum . . .

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]