Library Folder?

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Arapahoe
Library Folder?

Post by Arapahoe » 05 Jan 2012 02:26

In the manual it reads that I have to connect to my library folder??? After installing the software is this somewhere on my machine or do I have to download it from the web site.

manual is extremely unclear. It just read " after you have done this your modules will be ready to use"

What modules??? How do I get the library folder on my machine???

Thanks

whatisvalis
Regular

Re: Library Folder?

Post by whatisvalis » 05 Jan 2012 14:43

Just set-up a custom library folder on your machine where you can store templates and modules, and point to that directory in the Lemur settings.

Arapahoe

Post by Arapahoe » 05 Jan 2012 15:37

Thanks,

So this is just a folder that you set up from scratch and then populate with items you collect through other users or build yourself, correct?

I was thinking that somewhere there was folder on my hard drive that had these modules already in it...

BTW is there somewhere to download a bunch of these to get started or does everybody just build from scratch and keep them to themselves?

Thanks again for helping!

Stelvin

Post by Stelvin » 05 Jan 2012 16:37

Hey OP,

are you running Lemur with Ableton? I've installed a lot of vsts and such that call for placing things in the library folder for Ableton, which you can find in Macintosh HD -> Application support... I guess if you direct everything to the same folders though, it shouldn't make a difference where it is on your computer. good luck!