Please help....

Discuss Lemur and share techniques.
Nexusofst
Please help....

Post by Nexusofst » 31 Dec 2011 19:43

I am having difficulties figuring out how to route templates to Cubase 5. specifically things to trigger midi notes. Here is an example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVuAoElLaAY

I know it is basic for most of you but I cannot figure it out. I have looked through the manual and cant seem to decode how to do it. Is it done through cubase or the editor?
Ultimately I would like to route the ball-U-lator template to trigger a midi note each time a ball collides with the sides. Even direction to route the bouncing xy iPad template would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping.

whatisvalis
Regular

Re: Please help....

Post by whatisvalis » 31 Dec 2011 20:30

The manual explains how to set-up each object and what to do to transfer midi etc.

Can you get any midi in? For instance have you tried the iPad keyboard project just to test your signal path?

Nexusofst

Post by Nexusofst » 31 Dec 2011 21:15

Yes, I am able to play the iPad keyboard. I have had the a breakpoint template running fine. When I have the bouncing ball template I can see the midi data registering in cubase but it is not triggering any midi notes. I'm not sure how to route the signal to trigger a midi note. I really want to set up the ball u lator v2 template to trigger a midi note when the ball collide against the sides. I can't figur out how to route them or set them up to function like this. I'm assuming that how the were intended to be used.

marino_liine
Regular

Post by marino_liine » 02 Jan 2012 10:47

Hi Nexusofst,

Please download and explore this template http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/12/ It will shine some light on the matter.

Cheers,
Marino.