hbeing123 wrote:congrats on the first proper multi-touch clip editor, some requests, some are obvious, sorry there is never enough functionality thx:
- grid snap selections including triplets
- note length function, or hold note length.
- undo functionality (I frequently find myself accidentally deleting parts)
- direct clip width manipulation without using duplicate
- ability to select multiple notes and move/copy/delete - perhaps have a select mode, it's difficult to quantize notes without deleting them, also good for note velocity
- fold function
- a button to automatically create a new clip and move down to it playing would be nice (perhaps duplicate), or the ability to scroll up/down via a clip to another clip, without having to go back to the main screen, quicker to make variations
-I would prefer it if my second finger drop resized the note regardless of the vertical position. the vertical velocity should be relative to the second finger vposition also, not relative to the note. you always end up remaking notes.
- midi cc lanes/pitch bend, i'm sure you're working on it
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest